- Brainwaves is a series that recognises nonfiction as an essential part of literacy development.
- It also recognises that reading and writing nonfiction requires a different set of strategies and skills to reading and writing narrative.
- With this teaching guide you can improve students' comprehension and writing skills through:
- direct instruction in vital comprehension strategies
- opportunities to engage with authentic texts in a variety of text types
- integration of other Learning Areas with reading and writing
- opportunities for practice and transfer of learning.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.