- This book provides students with a structured approach to learning about Society and Environment.
- The book covers historical and contemporary topics to give students a broad understanding of history and culture.
In this book your child will find:
- Information and activities to help students in all Australian states studying HSIE or SOSE subjects
- Four main strands of study (Change, Culture, Environment and Systems & Structures) which are divided into smaller, manageable units of study
- A range of reading, writing, comprehension and interpretation tasks for each unit
- Source materials such as maps, photographs, diagrams and website references to help students understand key historical and cultural concepts
- Independent research tasks to improve research skills
- Answers to all questions
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Year 3