- The school trip to Camp Calamity begins well, but when Rosey finds an old Spanish coin in the sandhills, her nose begins to twitch.
- If Rosey's nose tickles, there must be a mystery in the air, and suddenly Camp Calamity is a very mysterious place.
- Is Benito's pirate treasure still hidden in the sand?
- And why does a ghostly train chug past the girls' cabin in the middle of the night when no night train has run for 40 years?
- Rosey, the schoolgirl supersleuth, will find out!
- Part of the Supa Dazzlers reader series.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.