- This book contains 6 modules, each self-contained.
- The course contains comprehensive objectives, learning material, practical activities, questions, student notes and extension work.
- Secondary Science has many features which make it different from other texts.
- The use of modules gives it a number of advantages over other designs.
- Each module contains Core material and usually, Extension material.
- Each module is divided up into sections each covering a different topic relevant to the module title.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.