- This book has been designed to introduce the primary student to computers.
- It takes a wide-ranging view of computer hardware and software by trying to cut through the jargon and presenting digestible facts.
- By starting with a brief history of computers and ending with future technologies the authors have tried to cover the important components of this industry.
- As each subject is treated in only two pages, basic facts only have been incorporated although there is plenty of scope for extension.
- The two pages should be used together as each contains different information about the topic.
- The second page uses a multiple choice cloze passage with answers listed at the back of the book.
- The research and writing sections have not been designed as compulsory exercises but rather as a starting point for teacher directed input to further extend the topic.
- Each page also features a fast finisher activity.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.