- Attention all reading teachers, librarians and literature lovers!
- This may be the most complete guide to exploring Newbury and Caldecott titles ever published.
- Each of the Newbery Medal Winners 1922-1990 and Caldecott Medal Winners 1938-1990 is presented.
- The presentation of each title includes a brief synopsis, several discussion topics, and enrichment activities/projects.
- Easy to index and integrate into your curriculum, this resource is a must for every literature-based program!
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.