- This resource provides educationally sound and stimulating activities across many different curriculum areas, and from a wide variety of perspectives.
- Although the theme for Book Week changes each year, these activities have been designed to be of use and value year after year, and are thus not specifically linked to any particular book or title which may appear in a list of titles.
- Language development, written expression, reading skills, research and library skills, mathematics, logic, discrimination and opinion, social issues, drama, media studies, and visual arts are all fostered within this title.
- This book is primarily intended to be an idea stimulator to both teacher and student alike.
- Although many pages are presented as self-contained photocopiable activities, their real strength lies in sparking the creative thinking of the user to take them a step further.
- These pages offer the flexibility of ready to go activities or ideas to further develop, and either approach can save the busy teacher much valuable preparation time.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.