This glossary supports the Computing Studies syllabuses released in 1994.
It is organised in two parts:
- Terms Used in Computing Studies
- Each of the various comprising the syllabuses makes mention of a number of terms.
- The terms appropriate to each course are listed in this part, together with any additional terms helpful and relevant to the course.
- Glossary of Terms
The purpose of the glossary is threefold:
- while recognising both the rapidly changing nature of information technology, and the variations in meaning of terms as used by the authors of different texts, the glossary seeks to provide clear definition of terms appropriate to the courses.
- to give some indication of the depth of treatment of topics.
- to provide detailed cross-referencing, thus enabling the reader to acquire further understanding.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.