- This book covers the 2 Unit Option of the Year 12 NSW HSC Economics Syllabus and is characterised by the following features:
- an early emphasis on identifying the impact of structural change on primary industries.
- An up-to-date treatment of the state of agricultural industries in the early-mid 1990's.
- A thorough discussion of domestic and overseas influences on farm income including the potential of the Uruguay Round Agreement in December 1993.
- A discussion of the theoretical and practical implications of governmental intervention into agriculture.
- A clear outline of the nature of the mining sector, its economic structure and the problems of the mining industry in the early 1990's.
- A consideration of the issues raised by mining and the wide extent of governmental intervention into the mining industry including the Native Title Act of December 1993.
- An overview of the impact of the primary industry sector on the Australian economy in the early-mid 1990's.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.