Woodworking Part Two is a revision of the highly successful text for Senior Woodworking courses in Australia.
- up-to-date material on machinery, techniques, hardware, power tools
- Gallery of designs and ideas by Australian Craftsmen
- Forestry of Australia
- Emphasis on creativity in the classroom
- Revised activities and review questions
- New contemporary projects, cabinet and furniture design
- Emphasis on the principals of design and techniques to suit Industrial technology and Design and technology
- Increased use of technology and website references
- Revised information relating to the timber industry and environmental issues.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.