Understanding Our Economy 1: Preliminary Course has been written to meet the needs of a wide range of students and includes many features to help them in their study:
- a content summary and list of expected outcomes at the start of each chapter
- point-form summaries throughout the text
- a checklist of important terms for each chapter
- review questions at the end of each chapter including multiple-choice and essay questions
- clear, easy to follow layout
- relevant and up-to-date statistics and graphs.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.