- This book provides teachers and students with a select range of key indicators of the performance of the Australian economy over the past decade.
- It also includes analysis of the key economic policy initiatives undertaken by economic managers.
- The book contains charts and tables to support each section along with a range of questions and exercises for student application.
- The research material is current, uncomplicated and precise - the essential ingredients for an accurate analysis of the state of the economy.
- For those who find graphs and charts frustratingly imprecise, the book includes the tables on which the charts are based - pictures and precision!
- The book also has an Economics Resource Base section which will provide references to internet links to allow students to undertake additional research.
Key sections of the book include:
- Economic growth
- employment and unemployment
- Income Distribution
- External balance
- monetary policy
- Fiscal policy
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.