- This book will assist students and staff in Senior Secondary Schools in keeping pace with developments in Economics.
- Aims to provide a coherent blend of current events and basic content.
- Reflects the view that understanding current economic debates is an essential objective in any introductory course in Economics.
- Primary goal is to provide material written within one to six months of initial use.
- To assist student centred learning strategies.
- Microeconomic policy.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.