Sex Discrimination explores sexual discrimination in Australia in relation to the law; the workplace; and society in general.
The information comes from a wide variety of sources and includes:
- Government reports and statistics
- Newspaper reports, features
- Magazine articles and surveys
- Internet web-site material
- Literature from lobby groups
- and charitable organisations.
- Sex Discrimination offers a useful starting point for those who need convenient access to information about the many issues involved.
- However, it is only a starting point.
- At the back of the book is a list of organisations which you may want to contact for further information and a list of material for further reading on the topic.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.