- This book contains fifteen fun and humourous challenges which present opportunities for problem solving, ingenuity, co-operative work, making links and coming up with workable solutions.
- Equipment requirements are simple and challenges can be completed at home as well as school.
- Each challenge has a teacher page and a student information activity page.
- The teacher information page gives direction and links to particular technology strands and areas, an equipment list, hints for setting up the challenge, activity details and suggestions for follow-up work.
- All challenges are introduced using a real-life context or by posing a problem.
- Student activity pages are designed from enlargement to A3 size posters for the classroom.
- Templates are provided in the book to accompany some of the challenges.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for K-2