- Endangered Animals emphasises an activity approach as well as more formal abstract work.
- This title is best suited to students of ages 8-12 years.
- Each activity has two sections: a teacher information page and a photocopiable children's activity page.
- The teacher information page includes teachers notes, objectives and a brief content overview.
- The objectives in this title concentrate on establishing basic concepts and understandings about endangered animals.
- The students will need to be familiar with the process skills of identifying, observing and classifying in order that the activities be completed successfully.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for ages 8-12