- Digital Photography in the Classroom is the only guide you will need to have fun adding photos to your classroom projects!
- This book will show you the benefits of using photo technology to motivate and inspire student productivity.
Get the answers to these questions:
- Why use digital media?
- what do I need to get started?
- What should I use to take my photo?
- How do I choose the right camera?
The author also covers:
- How to take the best photos
- How to scan a photo for the best resolution
- How to save and work with images.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.