- A handy 8 page fold-out card that contains 3 hands-on activities, teaching tips and 3 reproducible activity pages.
- Colourful illustrations show students what to do so young children or those with limited English can work independently.
- The study of Fish offers an opportunity to reinforce science concepts:
- Animals adapt to their environment
- Animals have body systems to help them survive in their environment
- Predators have special body structures to help them capture prey.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.