- School and public libraries contain a host of appropriate reference books which are ideal for directed research activities.
- Materials such as World Book Encyclopedia, The Guinness Book of Records and specialised dictionaries are sources of fascinating facts, amazing achievements, and sometimes strange record-braking events.
- It's a Fact is an integrated activity book that uses interesting, fun and bizarre facts from these materials as a springboard into a wide range of activities.
- For some activity pages background information has been provided to aid research - this can be made available to students at the teacher's discretion.
- The book aims to develop children's skills in the areas of maths, English comprehension, science, creativity, social studies and social issues, graphing, geography, research and decision making.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.