- Burnt tells the story of Simon, who is consistently bullied by Richard, one of his schoolmates.
- Set after the situation has come to a crisis point, the play explores the feelings of three of Simon's friends.
- Use drama to explore the important issue of bullying with your students.
- The play is supported by contextual information for teachers including:
- background information about the play
- information from research on bullying
- suggested strategies for managing bullying incidents
- suggested topics for workshops and discussion, complete with advisory notes.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.