- It was two o'clock in the afternoon of the 24th April 1992.
- The staff on the Campbell Island weather station had done their work for the day and were keen to get outside and away from the place.
- It was cloudy and a bit windy, but dry.
- The five of them - Mike, Jacinda, Linda, Gus and Rob - had arranged to go snorkelling.
- Gus and Jacinda were already on the coast.
- They headed across the hills towards Northwest Bay.
- They all enjoyed to practical work involved in scientific observation.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.