- The Road to Athens 2004 Australian Olympic Team comprises over 40 student activities and several generic activities to complement the topic.
The book covers the following:
- History of the Olympic Games
- Modern Greece
- Athens 2004 Olympic Games
- Athens 2004 Paralympic Games
- Australia and the Olympic Games.
- Activities are predominantly language-based but incorporate the major learning areas of English, Society and Environment and Maths.
- Each student page is supported by a detailed teacher information page which includes lesson indicators, supplementary teacher information, answers and additional activities.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for ages 8-10