- The Really Helpful Research Book aims to provide students with a process for research which allows them to 'own' what they are reading.
- This process will help them to ask their own research questions and seek answers that are meaningful.
- This kind of approach creates learners who are independent.
The worksheets cover:
- forming, asking and answering questions
- how to organise information
- evaluating information, plus much more!
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.