- Earth is a small and fragile world.
- Does that surprise you?
- Earth with its vast distances, is the only planet in the universe that is known to support life.
- Why with all this life and space is Earth fragile?
- It is because all of nature is connected - all living things depends on one another for survival.
- When an animal species becomes extinct, it affects the other animals linked to it - its predators and its prey - and the balance of nature is disturbed.
- When the environment or an ecosystem - is greatly altered in one part of the world, it affects other parts of the world.
- That is why we must learn to share the world.
- Use this resource as a starting point for a scientific exploration about these amazing animals or make it a shared reading experience as part of your literacy program.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.