- Is there intelligent life in other worlds?
- What special powers do our minds have?
- How can people suddenly disappear?
- Are there really monsters and ghosts?
- Read about some of the world's most frightening and exciting mysteries - mysteries that science cannot explain!
- Includes activities, a detailed introduction and clear information about the syllabus.
- Part of the Penguin Reader Level 3 Pre-Intermediate series (1200 words).
- Penguin Readers are a series of simplified stories—from classics, bestsellers, film titles and original works—to introduce students to literature.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.