- 'Our needs are too different'
- We've just grown apart'
- 'Maybe we never really loved each other.'
- Sentiments like these are expressed time and time again by once happy couples as they watch their marriage start to crumble around them.
- Today's divorce epidemic is not an inevitable outgrowth of human change or the fickle nature of love.
- Rather, it is the result of overwhelming and conflicting demands on our time, rampant consumerism, and the often-skewed emphasis we place on personal fulfilment.
- Young couples who want to hold tight to happily-ever-after, and long-time spouses on the brink of a break-up, can fight back to restore a marriage worth saving - even when it seems too late.
- This book shows how.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.