- Integrating Socially is essentially a book about classroom practice.
- It is a comprehensive guide to developing integrated units of work for social education with a focus on language.
- The planned units cover a broad spectrum of social education topics and are an immediate resource for teaching as well as models for the teacher's own planning.
- All the activities have been trialled across a range of age levels in the primary school.
- This book presents an integrated inquiry-based model of curriculum which provides greater purpose and meaning in the daily experience of teaching and learning and reflects the complex links that connect people with each other and with their planet.
- The units have been designed to engage teachers and learners in shared investigations and to develop critical understandings about the social world.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.