- Recent statistics show that young people (10-19 years old) are at greatest risk of violent death in modern society.
- They are most at risk from each other, and young men are almost twice as likely as young women to meet a violent end.
- This curriculum - comprising book and student worksheets - has been devised to provide information about violence in our society.
- As an anti-violence curriculum, it gives young people an opportunity to discuss and reject commonly held beliefs and attitudes about the role of violence in our society.
- Rejecting violence as an option, and helping students discriminate between violence in the real world from the violence of fantasy, the curriculum encourages students to adopt appropriate non-violent responses to conflict and everyday interactions.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for secondary