- Shakespeare: Richard III, with notes has been designed especially for secondary school students.
- The play text has been prepared with their requirements in mind.
- Comprehensive notes appear next to the text for easy reference and explanations are given of difficult language, cultural and historical references.
- The introduction provides a brief biography of Shakespeare, a description of the Elizabethan Theatre in which his plays were first performed, and gives the historical background of Elizabethan England.
- There is a section about the play with a summary of the plot, the main characters, the language and the structure, and the main themes.
- Questions for discussion are provided and there is a glossary of terms.
- Suggestions for staging the play are also included.
- Both the play itself and the introduction are well illustrated.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for secondary