Strategies for Studying Book A focuses on:
- Helping students to look at their current study habits
- how to 'be' a senior student
- the need for organisation and planning
- participating in lessons
- memory work
- learning and understanding
- making notes that you can use
- using the library for research
- key reference resources
- book skills.
- Packed with charts, templates, students' own stories of study, planning guides, relevant articles, checklists, quotes and student work samples - this series is the last word in helping senior students to achieve their potential as learners.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for secondary