- This book contains approximately 30 careers from A-F.
- The pages can be used as semi-structured write-on worksheets within careers education sessions, or can be photocopied, developed into pamphlets and displayed in the careers room or library.
- Students can choose a job that looks interesting and work independently through a series of activities that help them to focus on key skills.
- For each job students look at what is required and compare it to skills they already have.
- They also look at what they will learn by doing the job.
- Students can record relevant experience and achievements if they already have any work experience.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.