- The two photocopiable books in the Teaching Science in the Senior School series have been developed by an experienced science teacher in response to requests from teachers for science activities that are suitable for students in the final years of primary schooling.
- Book A contains eleven sections and Book B contains twelve sections.
- Each section consists of a teacher ideas page and three activity pages for students.
The teachers' page contains details on:
- Background science information
- how to use the activity pages
- suggestions for oral and written work
- Ways to incorporate ICT.
- The Body
- Life Cycles of Plants and Animals
- Air and Water
- Changing State
- Earth, Sun and Moon
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.