- This book will ass its students in understanding the complex challenge that technological change poses for the global village, and the nature and effectiveness of both Australian and international laws with respect to technology and technological change.
- Other features include:
- Numerous extracts from primary and secondary sources which expose students to the key issues in formulating an appropriate Australian and global regulatory response to technology.
- Case studies illustrating the application of laws impacting on technology.
- Exercises throughout to test student understanding and promote classroom discussion.
- Research activities to encourage student investigation.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.