- Science in Perspective combines the latest trends in science teaching together with full colour illustrations and high interest activities to make learning about science a rewarding experience.
- Emphasis is on science as a "doing" subject.
- Each unit is activity-based to help you solve problems by yourself, rather than learning a series of isolated facts.
- Information and activities are carefully chosen and presented to enable you to develop skills in making observations, processing and analysing information, and in designing experiments to solve problems.
- You will explore the links between science, technology and society and, at the same time, gain valuable skills and knowledge in problem solving and the history of science.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.