- Maths on Holiday ties mathematics in with themes as diverse as leisure, the sea, recreation, transport, food, technology, money, road safety, shelter, consumerism and travel.
- The activities place children in problem solving situations, making them apply their maths skills to real life circumstances.
- They are open ended tasks, designed to put the fun back into teaching and learning.
- There are a variety of ways to approach each problem, and a variety of solutions.
- The activities provide many opportunities for children to work in cooperative groups, and most of the pages could be sent home as maths homework sheets for the whole family to share, particularly if they were going on holiday.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.