- Diagramming is just one tool that can be used to facilitate a student's understanding of the structure of language.
- For those students who learn best through physical manipulation, diagramming may well be the easiest way to understand syntax.
- Diagramming develops students' ability to see within sentences the structural relationships that they might otherwise miss.
- Most importantly, diagramming is a process that forces students to think.
- This book enables students to gain a better understanding of sentence structure and parts of speech.
- Each lesson describes the specific structure under study, gives examples, and provides sentences for diagramming practice.
- Students are then challenged to generate their own sentences to fit the models.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.