- If gifted students are not identified at an early age, the risk of their becoming underachievers is greatly increased.
- Many educators advocate early identification of gifted children for special educational opportunities.
- Young gifted children are priceless human resources.
- Failure to design programs to identify these young children and to provide appropriately for their educational needs is to be guilty of social irresponsibility.
- The autonomous Learner Model for the Gifted and Talented provides the structure for meeting the educational needs of this special segment of our population.
- Included is a chart which describes the areas of the first dimensions of the ALM and the location of related activities in each dimension.
- This is a guide for implementation for teachers and counsellors.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.