- The Brain Friendly Revision series has been developed to support senior students who are preparing for internal and external exams or tests.
- It is packed with strategies, tips, tools and positive learning techniques that will help seniors to become active, independent and successful learners.
- This book gives teachers the tools and resources they need to help students learn and revise in a way that works with their brains and their individual approaches to learning.
- It is designed to give students the confidence to explore what the barriers to revision and learning can be, how they might overcome these and gives them the tools they need to manage their time both prior to and during exams.
- This book focuses on learning preferences, visualisation and preparing for exams.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for lower secondary