- Tapis Volant is a fully integrated course in three stages written specifically for secondary school students learning French in Australia.
Tapis Volant -
- gives an authentic context reflecting Australia's multicultural diversity
- focuses on French as a language of the Pacific as well as an international language
- incorporates modern communicative methodology: pair work, role-play, contextualised grammar exercises, task listening, reading texts and documents
- emphasises production activities
- has a functional focus, facilitating effective communication in French
- offers a wide variety of activities to cater for mixed ability classrooms
- has a flexible approach to grammar to suit individual student and teacher needs
- includes cultural components at regular intervals throughout.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.