- Why is it that even when students spend considerable amounts of time studying, the information cannot sometimes be retained, or recalled - especially during exams?
- Understandably, people all learn differently and there is no ideal way to study.
- There are, however, some basic techniques that can be applied by anyone who as a result, can save hours of study time.
- This book has a comprehensive resource of exam techniques and study skills.
- Teachers can use the resource as a kit of ideas and students will find many useful tips to develop their Exam Intelligence.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.