- A Professional Development Manual that provides a systematic approach to managing four distinct parts of a lesson.
- The parts of the lesson presented are getting the student's attention, teaching, the transition to individual classwork and the individual classwork.
- The benefits of this program are widespread.
- Schools trained in ENVoY are finding their students more self-directed and responsible for their own learning.
- Teachers using the program find it time efficient and principals find a decrease in the disciplining because teachers have a better understanding of the at-risk learner.
- The program encourages teacher's visiting each other's classrooms and this professional sharing results in a morale boost.
- All activity pages are reproducible.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.