- Headway is a multi-level course for adults and young adults who want to use English both accurately and fluently.
- Grammar and vocabulary are taught and explained thoroughly, and all four language skills are developed systematically.
- The Headway series combines traditional methods of language teaching and more recent communicative approaches.
Key features of Headway Elementary include:
- Detailed treatment of grammar in two stages: first within the unit where it is introduced, and secondly, in a fuller version suitable for self-study and revision, in the Grammar section at the back of the book.
- Comprehensive coverage of the tense system and verb forms.
- Highly systematic skills development work.
- Authentic material and tasks to boost students' confidence in dealing with real English.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.