- This book provides teachers and librarians with self-contained practical activities designed to improve and consolidate students' library and research skills.
- The photocopiable worksheets contain a range of activities to guide the students as they explore different research approaches.
- These approaches include using a combination of print, CD-ROM and online resources.
- The aim is to assist students in making their assignment research for all school subjects effective and time-efficient.
- Suggested answers have been provided where appropriate.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.