- Single Parenthood looks at the extent of sole parenting in Australia; child support and access arrangements; government assistance for sole parents; adolescent pregnancy; the accessibility of childcare; community attitudes to single parenthood; the social and economic implications of the growth in parenting outside of traditional marriage; and perceptions of bias against fathers in custody judgements.
- It is hoped that, as you read about the many aspects of the issues explored in this book, you will critically evaluate the information presented.
- It is important that you decide whether you are being presented with facts or with opinions.
- Does this writer give a biased or an unbiased report?
- If an opinion is being expressed, do you agree with the writer?
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.