- A Violent Society? looks at young people both as victims and perpetrators, men and violence and family violence.
- It is hoped that, as you read about the many aspects of the issues explored in this book, you will critically evaluate the information presented.
- It is important that you decide whether you are being presented with facts or with opinions.
- Does this writer give a biased or an unbiased report?
- If an opinion is being expressed, do you agree with the writer?
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.