- This book may be used by both classroom teachers and counsellors as students in grades 5 to 8+ begin a realistic investigation of various careers.
- Parents may also find the information and activities included in the series to be helpful in exposing their children to the wide range of careers available in the workplace.
- This book focuses on careers in the artistic fields.
- Several uncommon occupations have been chosen in addition to well-known careers in an attempt to broaden students' knowledge of the workforce.
- Each career unit consists of a description page and a question page.
- The description page includes an explanation of the job duties, potential employers, skills and personal characteristics needed for the career, what kind of training is required and the job outlook.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.