- Brodie's notes aid English students in their coursework projects and study of set texts by increasing understanding and enjoyment of the books.
- Written by experienced teachers and examiners, Brodie's Notes are designed to provide imaginative responses, and will help to stimulate independent critical appraisal of the text being studied.
These notes include:
- author details
- Background to the work
- summaries of the text
- critical commentaries
- analysis of characterization, style, structure, setting and themes
- sample questions with guidelines
- ideas for further reading.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.