- Most students understand the shape and movement of a story.
- This understanding is reinforced through film and television texts, and also when they recount events or personal experiences.
- However, the range of skills necessary for accessing information from dictionaries, plans, instructions and other non-fiction texts is more complex and can be less well developed.
The resource book covers these areas:
- Points of view
- News Reports
- Questionnaires and Interviews
- Skimming and Scanning
- Non-chronological Reports
- Each unit is supported by teachers notes.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.