- This book helps to expand the concept of maths to include art, design and technology.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are an integral part of learning maths.
- This resource will help your students develop these skills in a fun way.
- In this book you will find a variety of optical illusions, geometric patterns to draw and some solid shapes to construct.
- Students can do these using a computer or a ruler and pencil.
- Students can learn a great deal about lines, angles and shapes by copying the drawing and constructing the solids.
- Physical construction can sharpen up space and measurement skills and provide a tactile, enjoyable, learning experience.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.