- The Jolly Phonics Pupil Books cover all the five skills for reading and writing.
- Children are able to work through each book and complete a wide variety of engaging activities, which develop key literacy skills.
- The teacher is able to support and guide the children through the books with the Jolly Phonics Teacher’s Book.
- These books can be given to each child in the class and provide daily lessons to be completed.
- Book 2 continues to build on the skills that the children have been taught in book 1.
- It introduces more tricky words, alternative letter sound spellings and basic sentence structure to encourage independent writing.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.